Descripción de la oferta
1. Assist the Front Office Manager in administration and manage front office operation to ensure profitability, control cost, quality standards, and guest satisfaction.
2. Ensure all guests are welcomed and served in an efficient and courteous manner executing all aloft brand standards during the process.
3. Act the first management line of contact for all guest complaints or issues.
4. Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently.
5. To efficiently coordinate the operations and provide leadership at the front line level.
6. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene health and safety.
7. Responsible for the Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program and ensure that all members are appropriately recognized.
● Education: University diploma in Hospitality / related fields
● Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
● Chinese spoken and written comprehension: Fluent
● English spoken and written comprehension: Fluent
● Japanese spoken and written comprehension: Good
● Skills: Administrative, managerial and operational skills
● Resource management
● Knowledge of Marriott and Aloft Hotels standards
● Proactive approach towards industry developments and trends
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Taipei City, Taiwan
- Departamento de Habitaciones
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato