Descripción de la oferta
Please note that this position is only for current
students pursuing a Hotel Management degree.
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find us: the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 banqueting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
Please note that this position is only for current students pursuing a Hotel Management degree as of September 2018.
For the position of Events Operations
Trainee at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel we are looking for a person who
enjoys working with people and who has excellent hospitality skills. During
your internship you will learn how to set up the event rooms for the meetings
and events in the hotel. For the day self you will make sure everything is
prepared for our guests, you will be in contact with the kitchen for the coffee
breaks and you will make sure that this will be served on time. Also, during
the events you will serve food, drinks and you will be the contact person for
any questions or requests.
- A student of the hotel school or other relevant education;
- Looking for an internship from September 2018 onwards;
- Enthusiastic, independent and a team player;
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and the ability to make things brilliant;
- Good communicative and social skills, fluent in English.
What do we have to offer you?
- A professional environment to work in and the opportunity to learn from others in the highest segment of the hospitality industry;
- Being part of the biggest hotel company in the world and career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Personal coaching and training to support your internship;
- Special discounted rates for 6700+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- Discount in all Marriott Hotels worldwide;
- You will receive a trainee allowance on a monthly base;
- Free meals in our Staff Cafeteria;
- Participation in several training session provided by our on property Learning Manager;
- Free use of our Health Club;
- A Take Care program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings;
- The possibility to participate in our Trainee Meetings to share your experience and learn about the possibilities within Marriott.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Amsterdam-West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Eventos, Alimentos & Bebidas Otros, Alimentos & Bebidas servicio, Catering
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Constantly on top of innovation, our city centre hotel features flexible & newly refurbished meeting spaces, perfect for conferences, small business meetings & social events alike. Our mission is to host you brilliantly, to make every event & stay with us memorable and effortless. Book now at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.