Descripción de la oferta
Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for a Commis Chef for our Employee Cafeteria!
Who are WE looking for?
• A motivated person who adds some flavor to the culinary experience of our colleagues;
• Someone who loves food and everything that revolves around food;
• A true team player who wants to create amazing dishes for our colleagues;
• Someone who cooks for Andaz employees like they would cook at home for his/her own guests.
• Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
What WE offer:
• A great place to work with a canal view;
• A lovely team from the outsourced company;
• An entry to the World of Hyatt;
• International working experience;
• Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Once a nondescript public library building overlooking the Prinsengracht (Prince’s Canal), Andaz Amsterdam has been transformed into a fantastical dream-world by Dutch architect and renowned designer Marcel Wanders. This is the place where old becomes new, history fuses with modern-day living, and your luxury hotel beats with the same heart as the city. Traditional Dutch art and culture meshes with the present at every turn—sit in the oversized tulip chairs and read the history of Amsterdam on the wallpaper, stroll through the romantic, secretive garden, and take pictures in our Instagram-worthy Observatorium, where the history of Dutch seafaring is retold through light-fixture constellations and Old World maps.
The Andaz Amsterdam is the preferred hotel of the Stedelijk Museum, and features a unique collection of more than 40 video art pieces throughout the hotel. With 122 uniquely Dutch-designed guestrooms and the Bluespoon Restaurant and Bar serving up uncomplicated European cuisine, the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is a hotel that is inspired and continuously inspires the spirit of the neighbourhood.