Descripción de la oferta
Guest Service Associates will provide Hyatt guests with exceptional customer service throughout the inbound reservation process. Guest Service Associates must have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and have the aptitude and ability to successfully perform in a sales role, in union with a high degree of customer service orientation. A Guest Service Associate must multi-task (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Must be computer savvy and have the ability to type and utilize keyboard functions to navigate multiple programs and screens quickly and accurately. Handle internal guest inquiries, coordinating and assigning request in order to exceed guest satisfaction this role demands exceptional performance.
• Position is highly customer service focused. Associates are to respond to our guests in a friendly, timely and attentive manner while meeting Hyatt’s standard of care in every interaction.
• Must demonstrate competency, proficiency and meet specific sales goals and metrics on an ongoing basis. Examples of metrics include, but are not limited to: sales conversion, upselling, cross-selling, enrolling guests in Hyatt’s loyalty program as well as offering a Hyatt credit card.
• Enhance the Hyatt brand by communicating effectively, accurately and clearly in all guest interactions.
• Active participation within our learning style. We desire those with self-motivation who are disciplined and enjoy learning new things.
• Willingness to provide feedback to management while maintaining a good rapport throughout that communication process.
• Must be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology.
• Cognitive ability to learn and process new information and choose appropriate action. Reading comprehension skills, situational judgment and advanced interpersonal skills such as: professionalism, respect/empathy, social aptitude, friendly disposition, positive attitude and patience are needed in this position to succeed.
• Will deliver and exhibit Hyatt values with every guest at all times.
Prefer two years as PBX – Concierge or Reservations Agent
Refined verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Knowledge of Opera, Hotsos, Reserve strongly preferred.
Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Must be proficient in general computer knowledge.
Operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Rinconadas 3ra Sección, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible