Descripción de la oferta
Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Chef de Cuisine to oversee Frank & Albert''s at the historic, Arizona Biltmore!
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 738 rooms, over 200,000 square feet in banquet space, and 6 food and beverage outlets. These outlets include 3 restaurants, a bar, cafe, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will oversee the 3-meal restaurant, Frank & Albert''s, managing a team of 20-25 and reporting directly to the Executive Sous Chef. Named after the resort''s architectural inspirations this high-volume restaurant serves the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic techniques.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional leader who fosters a positive culture and has a talent for developing others. At least 3 years of kitchen leadership experience in a high-volume environment with strong organizational skills is required. Prior experience in upscale and 3-meal restaurants are a plus.
For more information on the property and restaurant, please visit:
What will I be doing?
As Chef de Cuisine, you would be responsible for leading the culinary production of a designated kitchen in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead daily culinary production, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, cost controls and overall profitability
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Visually inspect, select and use quality food and beverage products including, but not limited to, fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and spices
- Create and implement new menus and individual food items
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato