Descripción de la oferta
The Sr. Director / Director, BMSC Planning & Services PMO (Loyalty) is a key member of the BMSC Continent Planning & Services organization that provides project management services to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer (CSMO) and their leadership teams. The position will report into the Vice President, BMSC Planning & Services, Asia Pacific and will focus on leading key loyalty and enterprise initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include engaging Asia Pacific BMSC Leadership to identify, plan and locally execute project management related initiatives that will enable a successful delivery against the strategic priorities of Marriott Corporate Headquarters. Success in this role requires strong organizational skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time. This position will work closely with other departments within Marriott’s Corporate Headquarters (e.g., Sales, HR, Finance, and Analytics) as well as with senior leadership in the field.
4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major
6+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performanceOR
8+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
Prior experience leading the planning and execution of strategic projects in the Loyalty, Sales, Rev. Mgt., Marketing & Digital area.
- Prior experience in leading consulting company.
Loyalty and systems implementation experience would be advantageous.
Project Management Leadership
Provide project management and analytical support for large, complex, cross-function implementation projects. Acts as a project management leader and day-to-day project decision maker with the following responsibilities:
- Accountable to the results of the project
- Provide content guidance to the project
Participate in review cycles at key milestones & provide go/no-go decision
- Actively participate in strategy sessions
- Contribute to strategy development
- Develop and drive implementation plan
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship and resourcing
- Establish key milestones and approval roles
Ensure timely delivery against milestones
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Leading Through Vision and Values - Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Managing Change - Initiates and/or manages the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers or accelerate its pace; serves as role model for how to handle change by maintaining composure and performance level under pressure or when experiencing challenges.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Strategy Development - Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Building a Successful Team - Uses an effective interpersonal style to build a cohesive team; inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and importance to the organization.
- Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Strategic Partnerships - Develops collaborative relationships with fellow employees and business partners by making them feel valued, appreciated, and included; explores partnership opportunities with other people in and outside the organization; influences and leverages corporate and continental shared services and/or discipline leaders (e.g., HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management) to achieve objectives; maintains effective external relations with government, business and industry in respective countries; performs effectively as a liaison between locations, disciplines, and corporate to ensure needed resources are received and corporate strategies are understood and executed.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Talent Management - Provides guidance and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of discipline-specific systems, tools, and business practices.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato