Descripción de la oferta
As a member of the Asia Pacific and Australia Continent Financial Analysis & Strategic Planning team, the Senior Manager, Financial Analysis, will play an integral role in financially advising APAC senior leadership on hotel transactions, workouts, restructurings, divestitures, joint ventures, as well as special strategic planning projects.
The Senior Manager, Financial Analysis, will engage in close, on-the-job interactions with key internal stakeholders from other disciplines including: Development, Feasibility, Development Asset Management, and Global Asset Management, as well as other Continent disciplines.
Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience including complex data and financial analysis / modeling
Strong analytical skills with a solid understanding of technical corporate finance concepts (NPV, IRR, cost of capital) as well as solid financial statement analysis skills
Strong spreadsheet skills, word processing, and presentation software skills
Familiarity with financial concepts in hospitality is a plus (RevPAR, Flow-Thru, Margins)
Ability to organize and interpret complex, detailed financial information and present analytical results in manner appropriate for senior management decision-making (both orally and in writing, in memos or presentation format)
Ability to manage multiple projects, and work both independently and as part of a team
Excellent interpersonal skills; able to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative work environment
Exceptional communication skills, creating an environment allowing timely information flows throughout the organization
Education and Professional Certification
Baccalaureate degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline required, but candidates with professional accounting or Chartered Financial Analyst qualification and relevant work experience will also be considered
MBA with a concentration in Finance/Accounting preferred
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Support the evaluation of potential new hotel development projects, alternative proposals, workout resolutions, and other transaction situations by delivering and presenting valuation and financial analyses to key internal stakeholders
Provide business, financial, and investment return analyses on APAC Continent initiatives and special projects including brand benchmarking exercises, operating model development, etc.
Support development of analyses during the Continent’s long-range planning and annual budgeting processes
Provide ad-hoc analytical support to Continent senior leadership on other corporate actions including potential mergers & acquisitions or investment opportunities within the Continent
· Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
· Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
· Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
· Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
· Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
· Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
· Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
· Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
· Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
· Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
· Talent Management - Provides guidance and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
· Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
· Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
· Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
· Financial Analysis-The ability to develop and interpret an assessment of the viability, stability and/or profitability of a business initiative, business unit and/or company using appropriate techniques (e.g., net present value, cash flow models, valuations and return on investment).
· Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
o Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
o Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
o Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
o Reading Comprehension - Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
o Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato