Descripción de la oferta
The Coach House Health Club and Spa inspired by the English countryside, offers a relaxing, warm and tranquil environment. With six treatment rooms, indoor & outdoor pool, a sauna and steam room it’s a place to unwind and be pampered.
Title Fitness Instructor
Location The Coach House Health Club and Spa
Do you love to provide an unforgettable, enchanting and holistic guest experience?
As our Fitness Instructor, your primary focus is to deliver excellent service and well-being to all our members and guests.
Your role as a Fitness Instructor will assist the leisure team in developing and delivering energizing and effective personal training programmes and classes.
Flexibility is essential as the role may require you to work week days, weekends and bank holidays. This is a part time role working a minimum of 24 hours per week (or 3 days), which may include short or split shifts as per business requirement.
The ideal Fitness Instructor will be motivational, passionate and engaging individual who has already gained exposure in a high-end/5* fitness club or Private Members setting.
This is a new and exciting role at Beaverbrook and one which may grow as our leisure offering increases.
You will have proven experience in a similar role and be competent in the following day-to-day tasks:
• Assessing people's fitness and creating personal exercise programmes
• Demonstrating activities, exercise machines and weights
• Helping people exercise safely
• Leading group exercise classes
• Providing advice on healthy eating and lifestyle
• Maintaining accurate records
• Following health and safety guidelines and maintaining equipment
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.
Beaverbrook offers fantastic opportunities for talented, committed and passionate employees who are looking to secure a career within a luxurious English Estate.
Our aim is to naturally deliver superb service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality. Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal, achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly and capable team.