Descripción de la oferta
The Club House is our Members & Golfers’ bolthole. A timber framed barn with a relaxed & informal atmosphere and a stunning outlook, the Club House feels more like a home away from home than a typical Club House. An informal space to relax over great wines & simple but exceptional food as golfers come off the Course.
Location The Club House & Golf
Beaverbrook is an exclusive private members golf club based in Surrey designed by Tom Watson including an 18-hole golf course and stunning club house. We strive to offer the best quality of golf experience to our owner-members and are employee-focused club that is committed to continual personal development. We seek ambitious and career driven individuals to join our already strong Greenkeeping Team at our exclusive Golf Club.
The successful candidate will be working with, and reporting, to the Golf Course Superintendents and you will be responsible for maintaining and presenting the golf course to the highest tournament standards on a daily basis.
- Ideally, candidates should have successful golf course maintenance at a club known for high quality standards.
- NVQ level 2 (essential) and NVQ level 3 (desirable)
- Pa1, Pa2 Pa6a spraying certificates (desirable)
- The ability to successfully lead small teams
- A strong work ethic and dedication to greenkeeping
- Valid driving licence
Candidates will be able to commit to a full-time position, with the flexibility to work any 5 days out of 7.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.
Beaverbrook offers fantastic opportunities for talented, committed and passionate employees who are looking to secure a career within a luxurious English Estate.
Our aim is to naturally deliver superb service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality. Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal, achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly and capable team.