Descripción de la oferta
Brisbane Marriott is excited to announce a multi-million dollar renovation project which will see the transformation of our 267 guest rooms and suites, executive lounge, two floors of event space and signature restaurant. In line with our exciting new refurbishment, we are looking for vibrant, dedicated, guest focused professionals to join our experienced team.
- Must have valid working rights within Australia
· Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
· Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
· Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
· Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
· Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
· Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
· Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
· Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
· Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks.
· Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
· Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
· Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
· Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo parcial
- Queensland, Australia
- Departamento de Habitaciones
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato