Descripción de la oferta
Area of Interest: Sales
Job Title: Analyst, Consumer Sales
We are currently seeking a Consumer Sales Analytical Analyst. This position will primarily be responsible for analytics and reporting within the Outbound Consumer Sales department. Delivers reporting using Tableau to both management and sales team that highlights Key Performance Indicators and other opportunities for process improvement. This individual will work closely with Business Intelligence and Revenue Management to find additional opportunities for Outbound Sales using customer analytics. The Analyst will be responsible for the analysis and preparation of internal data sources that will be used for segmentation and modeling. The individual will work closely with the Manager and Sr. Analyst to determine how to effectively optimize agent databases to drive bookings in the outbound call center.
- Development of SQL/SAS code within SAS Enterprise Guide to deliver analytics and recommendations on strategic projects
- Generate and deliver analytical insights into agent performance using Tableau
- Work with internal teams to improve existing reports and dashboards that delivers key insights into the performance of agent databases
- Develop and update datasets used by the team to ensure consistency and accuracy of analytics and reporting
- Analyze and prepare internal data sources to use as additional segmentation in outbound campaigns
- Acquire and gather data to be used for future modeling opportunities that are outbound sales specific
- Lead on the analysis on special projects for both the outbound and inbound sales departments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Discipline/ Major: Marketing or Data Analytics related degree
- At least 2yrs in a marketing or analytics role
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, effective presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to work with all levels of employees and vendors
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Proficiency in SQL and/or SAS required
- Prior experience using SAS Enterprise Guide preferred
- Knowledge and usage of Tableau for dashboards and analytics required
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req9402Job ID 7155065
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Miramar, FL, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato