Descripción de la oferta
Area of Interest: Marketing
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Social Innovation
This position will act as the subject matter expert and owner for social products, services and capabilities and work closely with external and internal teams to define product roadmaps, requirements, coordinate resources and guide the team through key product milestones. The manager will define, build and implement innovative social product offering. The position will support the Director of Social & Branded Content in 1- driving reach & consideration via owned and earned social media; 2- engagement & WOM consideration via shipboard technology and 3- bookings/engagement via multiple digital channels. Additionally, the individual will also be responsible for identifying, tracking & optimizing against key performance indicators. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a passion for user experience and professional experience building complex, user-centric socially powered digital products.
- Demonstrated ability to drive product research, planning, development, and launch products successfully
- Familiar with agile engineering concepts and process; ability to collaborate with internal partners and external platform partners.
- Design, manage, and execute on the vision for key social and digital products and supporting services across multiple platforms
- Identify immediate and/or future consumer needs, and then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better user experience
- Gather product requirements, and document them accordingly for projects in development
- Data & Analytics
- Drive social CRM to help establish a 360 degree view of our consumer and inform targeting and messaging and engagement strategies
- Work with internal data science & analytics teams to build comprehensive social reporting and integrate SCRM data
- Help build, segment, value profiles and manage consumer database
- Devise passive and active strategies for consumer data capture, including, but not limited to, website opt-ins (both ecommerce and brand sites), social platform consumer permissions, digital & event-based campaigns, et cetera.
- Experience with social/mobile technical development (experience in chat bots and voice
- Strong knowledge base with 360/VR/AR experiences
- Experience working with AI
- Develop strategy for, build and manage digital & social loyalty, identity-based utilities social loyalty and advocacy and bespoke community across specific owned channels. Potential expansion of output may apply to other channels, e.g., Booked Guest site, Carnival App.
Strategy and Channel
- Help creating and implementing our digital engagement and content strategy across social channels
- Deliver high impact strategy and execution at every level of funnel from awareness to consideration to conversion
- Leverage social media channels to target new audiences, build brand buzz and drive demand/traffic
- Partner with experiential agency/team to create events/activations that are digitally/socially driven
- Innovation & Competitive Monitoring
- Stay abreast of social marketing capabilities, trends & competitive activity and quickly pilot social marketing innovations
Social Loyalty & Community
- Grow fanbase across social
- Develop engagement & social brand loyalty strategy for brand evangelist segments, including mapping their social graphs
- Build and drive digital advocacy and community
- Agency and budget management
- Manage agencies ensuring the highest quality output
- Manage expenses against budget continuously seeking efficiencies
- Experience in managing social and/or digital products. As well as experience with content/campaign management and building communities within social platforms.
- Ability to digital products and social campaigns that engage fans, drive social advocacy and inspire viral sharing.
- Executive maturity to work with third party agencies, creative talent and media vendors, service-orientation to work with the commercial and operating teams, and communication skills to liaise with senior management and peers.
- High passion and positive attitude, organized and able to multi-task, and track record for delivery and agile piloting.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req8673Job ID 6546650
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Miami, FL, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible