Descripción de la oferta
China Finance Shared Services Centre
- Lead a team of 8-10 Senior Accountant / Accountant to perform finance shared services covering R2R
- Hire and manage Senior Accountant / Accountant, ensure the process team is staffed with right talents, develop team and execute an engagement strategy to retain and reward top talents
- Work closely with hotel financial controllers and their leaders to complete migration of R2R process to shared services center, identify issues and non-standardized processes during migration for decision making
- Develop domain expertise driving better risks and process improvement opportunity identification, keep abreast of latest changes in external and internal policies related to R2R
- Execute standardization, simplification and digital solution projects to enable shared services and deliver productivity per plan. Drive cost, quality and speed KPIs per service level agreed
- Engage in operation rhythms that drive appropriate oversight and smart decision making within shared services operation and with key stakeholders, i.e., hotel finance controllers or their delegates
- Promote a collaborative culture and work with other process leaders to share best practices and knowledge across teams and processes for continuous improvement
- Resolve daily operational issues and make improvement plan
- Ensure Monthly / Yearly End Closing and Tax Filing accuracy and timely to external and internal bodies by cut off dates, investigation and resolve irregulation and unusual transactions.
- Implementation for Monthly Analytics Reports for hotel Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, investigation and solving discrepancy.
- Ensure maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Implementation for Confidentiality of Financial Information.
- Implementation for filing of accounting documents are to be filed and retained for time limits specified in PRC Local Regulations
- Implementation Sun/WINAC security control. User right only restricted to designated staff only. Back-up in the event of disruption/ transmission problems
- Other ad-hoc assignment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of progressive experience in finance, controllership, operations roles with 2 years of R2R experience
- Strong controllership and accounting background, CPA certified preferred
- Experience in managing mid-sized team
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Able to manage in a matrixed organization
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture (Win A/C, Sun Systems)
- Readiness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time in the initial set up phase (up to 6 months)
The best choice you will ever make!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato