Descripción de la oferta
China World Summit Wing, Beijing
Perched above the heart of Beijing, China World Summit Wing, Beijing overlooks the grand cityscape. From level 64 onwards of the China World Tower, this sanctuary of luxury sits at the very hub of Beijing’s CBD, right above China World Shopping Mall and China World Trade Centre.
• The tallest hotel in Beijing (330 m)
• The China World Summit Wing, Beijing’s 278 rooms and suites are among the largest in the city. Each features floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to stunning views of Beijing
• Four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge, and four unique and exclusive venues devoted only to private dining.
• Conference Facilities featuring a 2,262 square meters Summit Ballroom, a 714 square meters China Ballroom, an Auditorium, plus a choice of various smaller function rooms with natural daylight for 10 to 300 people
• Outdoor rooftop Pine Garden for a special event
On top of the world, you feel like you’ve finally arrived. That’s because you’re at China World Summit Wing, Beijing, Shangri-La, the pinnacle of achievement and luxury.
- Responsible for overall culinary operation, which includes purchasing, storage and product control up to the proper creation, planning and implementation of creative menus for the entire restaurant.
- Assure smooth operation in all aspects of the culinary operation.
- At least 2 years’ experience as Chef de Cuisine, related experience in Michelin star Restaurant is preferred.
- Specialized in Grill cuisine
- Experience working with a culturally diverse workforce
- Displays initiative and creativity
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to develop and improve business