Descripción de la oferta
Citadines Apart’hotels offer contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services that can be customised to our guest’s lifestyle and needs. Our properties pride themselves on their prime locations in major destinations worldwide.
We are seeking a confident, experienced and a highly efficient Maintenance Technician to join our Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden, London team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will support the property’s maintenance requirements from preventative maintenance to urgent repairs, along with Health & Safety.
As Maintenance Technician you will be required to:
• Respond to maintenance requests and support the team to rectify any maintenance issues within agreed deadlines and audit requirements
• Carry out preventative maintenance, per the required schedule
• Ensure relationships with key suppliers and contractors are upheld and compliant
• Ensure any contractors carrying out work in the property are certified and are following safe working practices
• Attend operational and health & safety meetings regularly
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician ideally you must have:
• Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience
• Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
• Proficient level of IT systems including Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate understanding of general health-safety & fire safety, including COSH, and Legionella awareness and prevention
In return, we will provide you with:
• Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, season ticket loans and a Perkbox membership!
• Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators based in Singapore. Operating units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 units in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Ingeniería y Mantenimiento
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
The Ascott Limited - UK
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.