Descripción de la oferta
Do you want to work for the most recognised name in the hospitality industry? Want to work in one of the best 5⋆ luxury hotels in the country? Want countless benefits & career development opportunities? Then come to the Conrad Dublin!
Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired.
The Conrad Dublin is a 5⋆ hotel and part of the Hilton Luxury Division. We aim to ‘offer smart luxury travelers inspiring connections & intuitive service in a world of style''.
As part of our Team you will play a crucial role in ensuring we provide our Guests with exceptional, memorable experiences.
Team GYM – We are the only Hotel in Dublin offering a complimentary Team gym. Opening in Aug 2018, this is very much part of Hilton''s THRIVE initiative where we encourage and support all our team to look after their Body, Mind and Spirit
Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world
Development – Hilton have numerous learning & development opportunities for all. Both abroad and closer to home.
Holidays – 29 days holiday including bank holidays (long service entitlement)
On shift – complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided
…and so much more including high street retail discounts and discounted dental & health cover.
A In Room Dining Assistant is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a In Room Dining Assistant, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A In Room Dining Assistant will also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A In Room Dining Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato