Descripción de la oferta
A Guest Experience Supervisor supports theneeds of VIP Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP needs in order toensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Relations Experience Supervisor,you will support the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIPneeds in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Guest ExperienceSupervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and,therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the daily operations of the department
- Check Guest arrival reports in advance and communicate daily with Housekeeping on room allocations for VIP Guests
- Manage special room assignments and suite occupancies
- Assist with welcoming VIP guests by escorting them to the Executive Lounge and to their rooms
- Ensure all VIP room standards are met and amenities are in place before arrival
- Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Maintain inventory of Guest amenities
- Demonstrate current knowledge of all hotel products and services
- Offer a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
GuestExperience Supervisor serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of ourGuests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, youshould maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Excellent grooming standards
Itwould be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the followingcapabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in a managerial role within a Guest Relations department
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
Hilton is the leadingglobal hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxuriousfull-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers thefinest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated tocontinuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences acrossits global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with thelight and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkablehospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing TeamMembers are at the heart of it all!
Whatwill it be like to work for Hilton?
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible