Descripción de la oferta
Bring your passion for hospitality and exceptional luxury service to Conrad DC as the Club Services Manager!
The Sakura Club is located on the10th floor with views of the Capitol providing a personalized service and refined offerings that evolve as each day progresses.. We elevate expectations by presenting crafted culinary offerings, an exquisite Japanese whiskey collection, seasonal craft cocktails, and an afternoon tea ritual.
In this role, you will oversee all day-to-day operations of the Sakura Club, including Food & Beverage, Rooms, and VIP services for club level guests managing a team of 6.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding host with at least 2 years of hospitality management experience in a luxury setting and an understanding of food and beverage. Butler experience is a plus!
Located in the heart of urban DC, this stylish property is set to open in early 2019 bringing a new standard of luxury to DC with 360 rooms, 32,000 square feet of banquet space, and 5 food and beverage outlets including a restaurant by celebrity Chefs Bryan and Michael Voltaggio - these two are James Beard award winners and ''Top Chef'' finalists bringing the seafood of the Chesapeake to the heart of the District through a farm-to-table experience.
The Club Services Manager will oversee all day-to-day operations of the Sakura Club, including Food & Beverage, Rooms, and VIP services for club level guests:
- Hire, train, supervise, direct, coach, counsel, and evaluate the Team Members of the Sakura Club. Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to Sakura Club Team Members. Observe performance and encourage improvement, where necessary.
- Communicate with guests and Team Members using a positive and clear speaking voice. Listen to and understand guest and departmental requests, respond with appropriate action/direction, and follow up appropriately. Remain poised, calm, and alert while serving as a Conrad Brand Ambassador.
- Create initiatives to elevate the experiences of VIP and high-end clientele staying within the Sakura Club, as well as provide personalized and unique services to all within the department.
- Respond to customer complaints or issues by conducting thorough research of the situation in order to choose the most effective solutions. Make decisions and take actions based on previous experience and good judgement.
- Register VIP guests by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information such as number of guests and room rate. Promote Hilton Honors and other brand initiatives.
- Develop and implement luxury operating standards for the Sakura Club
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Downtown, Washington, DC, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible