Descripción de la oferta
At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, we''re all business...mostly!
Come and join our fantastic Kitchen team as a Commis Chef within our Pastry section!
We are one of the very few hotels where we have a pastry section within our kitchen. Come and showcase your talent with us and learn from the very best!
- Make each meal a feast for the eyes and treat for the taste buds!
- Assist with the preparation, presentation, decoration and storage of dishes
- Own your kitchen - keep on top supplies and equipment, and minimise waste
- Wear your uniform with pride!
- Experiment with new ideas and be creative with our pastry!
Our days are never the same in hotels - we are currently operating as a Government Managed Isolation Facility so it definitely keeps us busy!
- As passion for culinary arts!
- Entry Level position - some patisserie knowledge is required
- Strong - sometimes you''ll need to lift, push and pull bog objects up to 23kg. This can involve bending and kneeling
- Flexible - morning, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job.
- The ability to work full time hours when required
- Articulate - a great communicator, you''ll be warm, welcoming and easy to talk to
- Good time management skills
- Very organised with your preparation
Well, where do we start?!
- An opportunity to kick-start your career adventure with a company that can take you around the world!
- Free meals whilst on duty
- A uniform provided and cleaned for you
- Discounted car parking in the heart of the city!
Want to find out more about our career adventures? Follow us on Instagram...
Please note that you must be able to prove your valid working rights to live and work in New Zealand.