Descripción de la oferta
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for you to join our Executive Management team as Director of Sales.
As Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Edinburgh you’ll be an integral member of the Hotels Exec and Management team, providing expertise and direction of all aspects of Hotels Sales activities and will be responsible for achieving and exceeding the revenue target for the Hotel in line with the overall Business strategy.
- You will have a structured sales plans for actions with a focus on building long term, profitable client relationships to maximise revenue, growth and retention
- You’ll organise and coordinate all sales activity for the Hotel including sales appointments, events, FAM trips, and site inspections.
- You will produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current and potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales targets are met and/or exceeded.
You will contribute to the annual Sales and Marketing plan; creating a target account list of customers to generate new business, create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, F&B and banquet sales.
Acting as the Sales Ambassador, we are looking for someone to develop a thriving sales culture in the property by demonstrating your own flair and passion, while encouraging and developing the team to do the same.
Our Director of Sales will be naturally confident, highly driven and have a focused and ambitious nature.
You will have a proven track record of developing and winning new MICE business and significantly growing existing customers, and a strong understanding of the Edinburgh and wider Scottish Meetings and Events Market. A good understanding of the wider UK market, particularly the meeting and conferencing market, is also a necessity.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the 4* hotel/hospitality sector and it is desirable that you have an understanding of Opera and Sales Force, and that you are familiar with the local M&E agency sector.
You’ll need to be creative, think outside of the box and be intuitive with guests needs.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential, alongside the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships across all level.
Our Director of Sales heads up a team of Sales Professionals so we are looking for a People developer, who thrives on progressing their teams.
- Competitive Salary, Plus STI Bonus
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Fitness Club Membership
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Dry Cleaning
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Director of Sales, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible