Descripción de la oferta
Do you see yourself as an Front Desk Agent? What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or spending time with your pet, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts we love to help our guests reach their personal business goals - one after the other - and accelerate their journey to success. We do this by combining the best facilities with great service so our guests feel productive, accomplished and re-energized during their trip
- Receive payments and process transactions according to established policies and procedures; give correct change; balance cash drawer at close of shift; complete all opening/closing paperwork; document voids on void balance sheet.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Greet guests in a prompt and courteous manner; seat guests ensuring a balanced workload among servers. Maintain accurate waiting list as needed. Alert guests when table is available.
- May be asked to handle guest complaints and special requests.
- May process take-out orders; may answer room service phone and process room service orders; practice up-selling techniques.
- May routinely clear and reset tables and assist with opening tasks such as assigning stations to servers.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself. So what''s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Wauwatosa, WI, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato