Descripción de la oferta
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we''re interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
An exciting opportunity for Housekeeping Team Members to join our growing team in The Crowne Plaza, Stephenson Quarter.
The Hotel boasts 251 bedrooms, our impressive meeting & events suite, Hawthorns restaurant and the lively Gin Bar. This is an excellent opportunity for a House Keeping Team Member to join a fun and friendly team which has a great atmosphere and is an excellent place to learn and grow within your career.
Join us and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
At Crowne Plaza, we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. We work to provide ‘True Hospitality’
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience to enjoy a great range of spotless guest bedroom facilities
- Create a wow factor of cleanliness to ensure that customer’s expectations are exceeded
- Take pride in your work and we’ll love having you as part of the team.
- Achieve this by working with the Housekeeping Team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
- Relish the responsibility and truly own your performance, getting a real buzz from our success and customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for in our Team Members
Previous experience in a Hotel Housekeeping Department is a bonus for this role, as well as
- Previous Cleaning Experience in Healthcare or Hospitality Industry
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language, other languages are crucial to this role
- All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Benefits of working for us
- £8.00 Per Hour
- 28 Hours Per week
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Fitness Club Membership
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Housekeeping Team Member Role, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible