Descripción de la oferta
The IT Support Technician will join the corporate IT support team. The team are responsible for day to day oversight and administration of Dorchester Collection IT infrastructure and the third party providers that deliver support for the physical and virtualised infrastructure. The corporate IT support team ensure that all systems are configured and supported in such a way as to maximise availability of systems. The position is responsible for providing support to help desk team members and end users directly supported by Dorchester Collection corporate office IT department.
- Systems Administration – Deployment, installation and ongoing support of computer hardware and software.
- Support - 1st / 2nd line support reference for Dorchester Collection employees in the corporate office and internationally.
- Education - Participate in user IT education and awareness programs and initiatives.
- Project Delivery – Support Dorchester Collection IT management in the delivery of new systems and projects to enhance the infrastructure. Contribute to the takeover and delivery of hotel projects internationally.
- Incident Management – Participate as required in incident management and response, including communications.
- Compliance – Adhere to standards and best practices.
- Any of the following industry certifications are an advantage: ITIL, MCSA/MCSE, CCNA or Computing related degree
- Administration of Microsoft cloud technologies
- Experience working within an mid to enterprise size business
- Previous experience in an IT Technical Support role
Functional Skills, Knowledge
- Knowledge of server and desktop hardware support and deployment
- Administration of Active Directory Users and Computers
- Administration of Microsoft Office365 administration and cloud systems
- Knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of LAN, WAN & Wireless networking technologies
- Ability to travel internationally from time to time
- Administration of virtualised infrastructure a key advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- Otras ventajas
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- 50% discount on our F&B outlets
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection after six month’s service
- 20% spa discount
- Seasonal parties and local social events
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
One global compass guiding you to the only destinations you’ll ever need.
But what will make it your collection?
Perhaps we’ll be a second home, where you’re always in the place to be.
Or the canvas for golden moments that create your treasured memories.
We may simply provide a true sense of belonging ‒ wherever you are.
For in yesterday’s rich heritage you’ll find our knowledge and experience.
In today’s beautiful surroundings you’ll feel our craftsmanship and splendour.
In tomorrow’s memories you’ll know the warmth of our team.
But only you can decide how you’ll write our future legacy.
So, be our guest. Be our story. Be whatever your heart desires.
We’ll be honoured to take care of you.
Welcome to Dorchester Collection.
Iconic Hotels in Iconic Places.