Descripción de la oferta
Perform the actual manual and technical operation of the PABX Switchboard, Send faxes and provide a system of locating or paging guests who have telephone calls. To facilitate a memorable guest experience during the guests stay, by delivering items, acting upon requests and providing guest assistance where required, and to adhere to DoubleTree Brand Standards.
1. Ensure the correct operation of the switchboard for fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
2. Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, or meeting rooms, etc. according to individual needs.
3. Ensure the Careline Supervisor or Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either customers or other department.
4. Check all the equipment in Careline Centre all the time to ensure smooth operation: paging system, fax machine, voice mail system, FCS system, etc. Keep the Careline centre clean and tidy to ensure that all the staff may work in a comfortable environment.
5. Reviews VIP arrival and ensures proper handling of VIPs and groups.
6. Takes an active role in the team by being kind, cooperative, helpful and never forgetting the person behind the guest.
7. Actively takes part in training where and when required, attending formal training sessions and on the job training to ensure standards and develop skills and abilities.
8. Contributes to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
9. Greets all guests communications with a warm tone, ensuring that they feel welcomed and appreciated when contacting the hotel.
10. Transfers all internal and external guest calls to the appropriate party correctly, with minimal delay.
11. Handles and delivers messages in a confidential and professional manner, maintaining guests privacy and integrity of the message, and ensuring that the message is accurate and delivered to the guest in a prompt and timely manner.
12. Maintains the integrity of the hotels information by not providing confidential or privacy invasive information about guests or the hotel. Maintains the integrity of the guests privacy at all times and adheres to Hilton Brand Standards for communication.
13. Handles complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Duty Manager or Guest Relations Manager for follow up, where appropriate. Follows up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution.
14. Maintains awareness of guest’s profile and specific preferences
15. Ensures that VIP guests are treated personally and recognized as an individual.
16. Inputs information in to Fidelio regarding guests, ensuring accuracy and that all details are completed and that the information can be clearly understood by other team members.
17. Applies Hilton Brand Standards in each and every action, acting as a role model and example of how the standards should be carried out in a practical setting.
18. Has knowledge of the hotels facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton International, MEAP & other properties in China.
19. Is up to date with information on facilities, attractions, places of interest, sights and activities in and around hotel.
20. Effectively communicates, coordinates and cooperates with Housekeeping, F&B, Engineering and IT.
21. Reports problems with hotel systems, hardware or facilities to the appropriate party and follows up to ensure that corrective action has been taken.
22. Carries out administrative duties of the department where required, including typing, printing, binding, and filing.
23. Has knowledge and understanding of basic computer application and their use, that can effectively demonstrated.
24. Passes on information effectively, ensuring that all necessary details are communicated to the intended person and that any pending action is completed and guest satisfaction confirmed. Attends daily briefings, shift handovers, meetings and reads the log book on a daily basis.
25. Keeps up to date and aware of competitor activities in order to be informed.
26. Correctly posts charges for telephone charges and the business centre, as well as manage the hotels communication system to ensure that there is no loss of revenue.
27. Must be fully familiar with emergency contingency plans/safety and responsibilities relating to specific positions.
28. The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
29. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Positions directly reporting to this position (titles):
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability工作技能技巧要求：
1. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate effectively with guests and employees.
2. Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
3. Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
4. English & computer ability required
5. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect and analyze accurate information and resolve conflicts.
1. University graduate, excellent command of written and spoken in English and Chinese language.
2. 1-2 years working experience with same position in Brand Hotel
3. Good community ability required.
Preferred Qualifications 更高的资历要求：
1. Working experience within Hilton Group.
2. 2 or 3 years of related working experience prefered.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- WuAi ShangQuan, Shenyang Shi, China
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato