Descripción de la oferta
TheMade Market Attendant is responsible for serving all products with friendly,individualized attention towards each customer. He or she is also responsible for educating customers about our premiumcoffees and teas. The Made MarketAttendant will fulfill any other duties the Store Manager, Assistant Manager orShift Supervisor assigns and will represent The Made Market in a professionalmanner.
What will I be doing?
- Passionate ambassador of coffee & service.
- Sells and serves products to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Actively greets every guest upon entering the store.
- Anticipates customer needs to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Practices proper food and drink handling procedures.
- Adheres to cashing handling procedures.
- Works at a fast pace keeping the established drink guidelines.
- Safely handles all hot and cold drinks during drink preparation.
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner.
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty.
- Responds pro-actively to prevent customer service situations.
- Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including but not limited to giving store greeting, directions to store location, receiving and filling customer orders.
- Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, etc., in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food and beverage items to customers.
- Maintains efficient, friendly service standards.
- Ability to effectively deal and resolve conflict situations
- Delivers quality products to the guest in a friendly and professional manner and in accordance with hotel standards
Made Market Operations
- Maintains acceptable amounts of coffee product and supplies for the bar.
- Performs and oversees opening and closing duties. Ensures that all the products and supplies on the shelves are fully stocked
- Ensures buss runs are done according to company standards
- Reports potential safety hazards to the Manager(s).
- Reports all employee accidents to the Manager(s) and contacts security to report accident.
- Reports all Lost & Found items to Security
- Informs the Manager(s) of any operational inconsistencies.
- Restocks and organizes shelves and displays when necessary.
- Routinely cleans the bar area, tables, floor, windows and grinders, take out trash, etc.
- Routinely washes dishes and other cooking utensils. Restocks all clean smallwares.
- Routinely mops the floor and/or ensures that floor is cleaned regularly
- Set up order bags including all items needed (beverages, soup, condiments, pre-packed items, etc.), except items being cooked a la minute and coming from the kitchen.
- Retrieving food from the kitchen once ready
- Check orders for accuracy before delivery
- Delivering orders to rooms or to guests that pick up
- Attending to the tables adjacent the Made Market / Hothouse & Lobby areas where guest may consume by bussing tables, etc.
- Delivering amenities (when needed)
- Picking up amenity supplies after use from guestrooms (as needed)
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Streeterville, Chicago, IL, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato