Descripción de la oferta
A Senior Sous Chef is responsible for overseeing kitchen operations and select, train, appraise, coordinate, discipline and coordinate kitchen staff in order to prepare, cook and present food according to hotel standards recipes in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Sous Chef, you would be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations and select, train, appraise, coordinate, discipline and coordinate kitchen staff in order to prepare, cook and present food according to hotel standards recipes in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.. Specifically, a Senior Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Interviews, selects, trains, appraises, schedules, disciplines and supervises kitchen staff in kitchen during the cooking of food items.
- Supervises kitchen staff in the proper preparation, cooking and garnishment of carious menu items.
- Assists in the development and enforcement of policies to control food costs and quality.
- Ensures proper receiving, storage including temperature-setting) and rotation of food products so as to comply with Health Department regulations.
- Leads menu planning activities.
- Schedules culinary staff so that proper coverage is maintained while keeping payroll costs in line.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Anaheim Resort, Orange, CA, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato