Descripción de la oferta
The Hilton Myrtle Beach is now hiring for an experienced Complex Assistant Director of Finance to join their team.
- Experience as a Assistant Director of Hotel Controller
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with uniformed systems of accounting
- Bachelors / Masters degree
- Hilton Proprietary systems experience
- Experience with Prop Plan
What will I be doing?
Supervises and directs the financial activities of the hotel, safeguards the assets, and prepares all financial reports in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Serves as a financial advisor to Hotel Management and Ownership. Monitors and approves all sales, purchases, salaries, and expenses of the hotel. Assists and counsels department heads in the interpretation of financial data and recommends courses of action to maximize profitability. Prepares the annual plan, projections and budgets throughout the year and advise hotel management, corporate office, and owners. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato