Descripción de la oferta
The Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore islooking for a Full -Time PM / Evenings General Maintenance Engineer who canwork independently doing light electrical, plumbing and general repairs aroundthe property.
Shifts are within the hours of (2:30pm – 11pm) Tuesday -Saturday, and generally have Sunday and Mondays off (Scheduleis subject to change based on business needs).
This position starts at14.50 per/hr, with terrific benefits, includingHealth Insurance, 401k (Match), Paid Time Off, Team Member, Friends andFamily Travel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton perks!
Hilton has beenrecognized as the #1 Best Company toWork For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Workand Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognitionon the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1ranking in the list''s 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please readthe information below, and submit your application!
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Ingeniería y Mantenimiento
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato