Descripción de la oferta
Restaurant Waiter / Waitress
The Restaurant Waiter / Waitress serves food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel’s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department/outlet assigned.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling of all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet.
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year experience in similar role, ideally within the 5 star hospitality environment.
- English – excellent oral and written skills.
- Additional language – beneficial.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proactive approach.
- Ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of
service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly
original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions.
Guests can also enjoy a range of water sports, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, surfing yacht and fishing trips in the Arabian Gulf. Yoga, Pilates and ball games are also available as well as children’s activities and a teen’s club.
Last, but not least, the hotel also avails of first-class business and conferencing facilities, making it attractive not only to leisure travellers, but corporates and business travellers alike.
The Hotel is characterized by its grand design and regal interiors.
Inspired by 18th century continental Europe, renowned consultants Leo International designed the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel’s interiors to reflect the majestic era of Louis XV with a contemporary twist that appeals to today’s discerning guests.
Crystal chandeliers, marble and gold and silver leaf plated wood combined with opulent drapery, elegant colour schemes and expansive spaces pay homage to palatial living.
The hotel’s classical design complements the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.