Descripción de la oferta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Shaner Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
Shaner Hotels has an amazing opportunity for a Director of Sales at our 95 room Delray Beach Fairfield Inn & Suites! The beautiful Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Delray Beach is located on famed Atlantic Avenue in "America's Village by the Sea." This hotel promises crisp, clean rooms, stellar service and a delicious, complimentary hot breakfast. Just minutes away, you will find our pristine sandy beaches, as well as numerous restaurants, entertainment venues, boutiques, and art galleries on Atlantic Avenue and in the Pineapple Grove District.
We are seeking a driven professional with excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, enthusiastic demeanor and a genuine desire to care and serve others. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of hospitality sales experience with a strong sales & marketing skill-set and track record of success. The Director of Sales will be responsible for strategically soliciting and developing new accounts, maintaining excellent rapport with existing accounts and successfully promoting the hotel to the local community.
Shaner Hotels is a drug-free workplace and EEO employer.
- 5+ years of hospitality sales management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in revenue management and budget experience preferred.
- Knowledge of area market / comp set.
- Basic knowledge of hospitality financials, social media outlets, reporting requirements and industry measurements.
- Responsible for compliance with all brand standards and Shaner company policies & procedures.
- Exceptional associate satisfaction and guest satisfaction skills.
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Delray Beach, FL, United States
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible