Descripción de la oferta
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Showcase your commitment to our values and leadership excellence as Night Auditor.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Residence Service Manager at Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist the Residence Service Manager in all aspects of the Front of the House operations to ensure departmental and service standards are followed
- Assist the Accounting & Finance Teams in compiling daily income audits, and ensure adherence to the hotel’s policies and procedures
- Provide managerial support for the Concierge and Door Teams in the daily operational duties
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling of all Concierge and Door colleagues in accordance to productivity guidelines
- Communicate through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation
- Balance and audit all postings and settlements
- Ensure the current day’s revenue balances are reconciled
- Close and roll the day in Opera
- Follow up on any PH accounts
- Prepare and distribute daily management reports as required
- Assist with training and the continued development of colleagues
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Balance and audit all postings and settlements
- Audit & control all revenue transactions of the hotel and record them according to policy and procedures: verifying, monitoring, and reviewing all hotel revenue reports and night audit reports.
- Ensuring that daily revenues and settlements are in balance.
- Prepare the revenue transfer to Accpac, and tally with Opera (summarizing revenue and settlement information in a Journal Entry format associated with the proper back office chart of account numbers and descriptions)
- Check the General Cashier report
- Verify the balance of all interface postings to ensure all revenues have been posted.
- Verify and/or reconcile all revenue centers as reported in the Income journal daily
- Review and balance rebates, paid outs and miscellaneous charges to the PMS.
- Ensure that all credit card transactions are recorded correctly and payments are allocated using the corporate reconciliation template
- Handling of credit card reconciliation discrepancies in a timely manner.
Previous Front Office Leadership experience required
- Previous Night Audit and/or Accounting experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications preferred
- Previous experience with Opera required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Only candidates with valid employment authorization will be considered for this position.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits! Fairmont is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please log on to our website at www.fairmont.com where you can access more information about our outstanding collection of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
Fairmont is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Feel free to visit our website at www.fairmont.com to find out more about our company.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato