Descripción de la oferta
Colleagues Dining Room Attendant
Colleagues dining room attendant At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, an exceptional Colleagues experience begins during the break time. the organizational support you provide to the Colleagues dining room team will ensure our colleagues satisfactions, well equipped and welcoming.
Hotel Overview: Overlooking one of Cairo’s most beautiful Nile views, Nile City Towers complex is a business destination claim to Egypt’s corporate success. Built on a total area of 16,000 sqm, Nile City Towers boasts a 170 meter Nile façade and its two towers are an anchor to an exclusive shopping center, upscale housing, a five-star hotel, 8-screen cinema and 4 floors of underground parking.The spectacular reception leads the way to 540 elegantly designed rooms, suites restaurants, bars and a health club the 25th floor with a comprehensive range of fitness facilities including a signature Willow Stream Spa as well as a sky-high swimming pool.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Colleagues Dining Room Manager or delegate, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
· Performs any combination of following duties to facilitate food service
· Refill coffee and fruit juice dispensers.
· Cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations
· Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use & Restocking items
· Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
· Complete closing duties including storing all reusable goods & breaking down goods
- Previous experience is an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally permitted to work in Egypt.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato