Descripción de la oferta
Kitchen StewardEvery memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team’s commitment to safe and efficient operations. Showcase your talents as a Kitchen Steward, where your attentiveness and care will ensure the creation of exceptional cuisine.
Hotel Overview: Overlooking one of Cairo’s most beautiful Nile views, Nile City Towers complex is a business destination claim to Egypt’s corporate success. Built on a total area of 16,000 sqm, Nile City Towers boasts a 170 meter Nile façade and its two towers are an anchor to an exclusive shopping center, upscale housing, a five-star hotel, 8-screen cinema and 4 floors of underground parking.The spectacular reception leads the way to 540 elegantly designed rooms, suites restaurants, bars and a health club the 25th floor with a comprehensive range of fitness facilities including a signature Willow Stream Spa as well as a sky-high swimming pool.
Summary of Responsibilities:Reporting to the Cheif Stewarding or delegate, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Operate an industrial dishwasher
- Ensure the kitchen Colleagues have the dishes/silverware required and guests have clean dishes
- Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
- Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner
- Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and inventoried
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experince not required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position: Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
• Must be legally permitted to work in Egypt.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato