Descripción de la oferta
Director Of Sales
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Sales professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. As Director, Sales, your leadership and vision will foster an engaged team in support of maximized market share, operating results and guest satisfaction.
Two 41-story towers will sit above a 4-story office podium with fitness facilities and luxury retail stores. The towers will house a Fairmont Hotel and Fairmont Residences as well as Quasar Residences and offices which will be managed by Fairmont. The hotel will feature Fairmont Gold, a number of lounges and several restaurants, 2,000 square meters of function space, and a Willow Stream Spa.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Direct and manage all activity related to the Sales department, ensuring all service standards are followed and reported to the DOSM.
- Responsible and supporting for all Sales Colleagues’ achievement of individual goals
- Direct all Sales initiatives for the hotel
- Provide guidance and direction in the development of segment action plans
- Be responsible for account management of key market segments
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Review sales contracts, considering the number of rooms, average rate and total revenue objectives of the hotel
- Participate in select sales activities both on and off property
- Set individual room revenue and/or room night goals
- Ensure the integrity of key accounts, the key prospect data base and monitoring of the sales software programs for accuracy and thoroughness
- Prepare an annual budget for approval and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience within sales required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications andor relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Fluent in Turkish & English
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist! ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!