Descripción de la oferta
Assistant Venue Manager
To lead the Team by example, displaying at all times complete professionalism within Fairmont St Andrews and to focus on operating the Venue at a level at which we can truly consider ourselves to be one of the finest Hotel Venue's in the World.
Hotel Overview: Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting in the Home of Golf, Fairmont St Andrews is the perfect location to turn any holiday into a treasured memory whilst offering a resort experience steeped in the history of the area and traditions of Scotland. The Resort includes 209 luxurious guest bedrooms, 6 diverse dining outlets, 2 golf courses and a tranquil Spa & Leisure facility.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Venue Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- A safe, secure and hygienic environment for customers, staff and visitors to be maintained.
- Opportunities to be taken to promote products to our customers relating to our hotel and the Fairmont brand.
- Prompt response to be given to the service needs expressed by customers, regardless of their relevance to the Beverage Operation (Universal Concierge)
- Customer satisfaction to be checked at every opportunity.
- All cash, payments, billing and gratuities to be dealt with in line with Beverage Department procedures.
- Positive working relationships to be developed and maintained with colleagues throughout the hotel.
- To action any reasonable request made by any member of the hotels executive team
- Responsible for training and developing the team through innovative and creative training sessions.
- To develop an annual training calendar, anticipating the needs of each individual and to document such training in a professional manner.
- To assist the Executive Chef and Bar Manager in developing and implementing new food strategies for the department.
- To ensure that staff comply with all aspects of food hygiene and liquor licensing law.
- To manage the appropriate levels, procedures, security and condition of crockery and linen within the department.
- Asses and review customer satisfaction and preferences, formulating JD Power action plan to ensure customer satisfaction targets are met.
- Implement departmental CES action plan to ensure colleague satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Long hours may sometimes be required
- Previous leadership experience required
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid work authorisation for the UK. APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit
http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist! ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to
offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities -
throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading
training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes
landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided
by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all
colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism
practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- St Andrews, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible