Descripción de la oferta
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Four Points by Sheraton Auckland offers guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel also offers all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
About the role
You will be responsible for creating a memorable guest experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take guest reservations, greet guests and assist with taking orders as required
- Ensure guest satisfaction with meals and service, responding to inquiries and complaints
- Supervising associates during their shift
- Maximise revenue by up-selling items
- Instructing associates on handling guest queries
- Maintain hygiene & safety in the dining area, including general cleaning duties
- Accurate cashiering for all accounts
- Stock take as well as ordering items
- Adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation
- Have a friendly, helpful and positive attitude
To be successful in this role, you ideally demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Room service and banqueting experience desirable
- Exceptional customer service with internal and external guests
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A can-do attitude in a fast paced environment
- Full time flexible availability, including weekends, public holidays and overnights
Additional languages other than English as well as a LCQ Certificate are a plus!
We can offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career and training opportunities
- Excellent working conditions in a fun and supportive environment
- Discounted accommodation throughout the world
- Discounts on food and beverage in all outlets of the Hotel
Sounds like you? Then apply now!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato