Descripción de la oferta
•Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility.
•Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
• Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
• Manages department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms and equipment
• Knows and implements the brand's safety standards.
• Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Shenzhen, China
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato