Descripción de la oferta
Resort Assistant Manager
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is seeking a Resort Assistant Manager to join our dynamic Front Office Management team. We are looking for a candidate that is dedicated to creating personalized experiences and lasting memories for our guests. The ideal candidate brings forward creative and innovative ideas, is a natural leader, and an inspiring mentor to the team. This position reports to the Front Office Manager.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine''s list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list''s inception in 1998.
Join Our Team
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
- Execute the tasks of a Guest Experience Concierge, Guest Services Attendant, and Communications Operator.
- Follow‑up on service procedures.
- Supervise the consistency of Core Standards as it applies to the Guest Services Attendants and Guest Experience Concierge.
- Interview and select job applicants as well as supervise, discipline and give performance evaluations for employees.
- Schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines.
- Work closely with Housekeeping and Engineering to insure timely room turns for our Owners and Guests.
- Order supplies, including office supplies, room key cards, and printing and stationary.
- Maintain the front office as a safe environment and in accordance with all guidelines.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the front desk, lobby, morning coffee station, cribs/linen, and golf carts for guest transportation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Maintain a friendly but unobtrusive manner with all guests.
- Utilize all computer systems relevant to the departments.
- Participate in regular staff meetings to keep employees informed of hotel policies and changes as well as ways to increase sales and service.
- Ensure all equipment is kept in perfect working condition and reports any deficiencies to the proper department.
- Ensure the correct and consistent service techniques for check in, check out, and in villa orientations.
- Anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability
- Communicate with other departments to ensure a supporting team of professionals
- Record, track, understand and interpret any and all night audit functions and insure accuracy of information distributed.
- Take charge of the duties of the Front Office Manager when the Front Office Manager is off/vacation
- Utilize the computer systems in complex check in/out functions as well as reservations procedures, room blocking, changing housekeeping statuses, adjusting postings, adding notes, reading availability, etc.
- Promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns of guests.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Hotel experience preferred
- College degree or equivalent preferred
What to Expect:
- Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k Participation with Company Matching Program
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your appFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato