Descripción de la oferta
Please note - this is a local position, only candidates with existing work permit in Lebanon (either Lebanese Nationals or Lebanese ID holders will be considered).
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut is seeking a Food Safety Supervisor. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while excelling your career with the world’s leading luxury hotel company.
Join our Team
The Hygiene Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to required Hygiene and Sanitation levels. Specifically, the Hygiene Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Possesses the below traits & has a minimum 2 years experience in such a role:
- Propose and maintain minimum standards in all work areas, stores, receiving and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards
- Responsible for effective and efficient maintenance of records related to the Hotel''s sanitation and hygiene efforts/program
- Formulates and maintains an up-to-date methodology manual that is constantly available for use and review by the section personnel
- Responsible for promoting effective dissemination coordination with the rest of the staff in the Hotel
- Responsible for the office/section area being clean and orderly with an organized and efficient workflow
- Performs special assignments and projects assigned to the office by the superiors
- Monitors, assists and performs all procedures and protocols for maintaining an excellent sanitation and hygienic environment
- Is part of the Hotel''s Sanitation Team, which conducts monthly sanitation inspections throughout all food handling areas and generate respective reports
- Continually liaises with external agencies (laboratory, government bureau, health practitioners, etc.) on sanitary matters.
About Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Enjoy Beirut’s cultural institutions, historic landmarks, thriving nightlife and seductive food scene just steps away from the Hotel. Experience redefined luxury at Four Seasons Beirut with Breathtaking views of the city, mountains and Mediterranean Sea. Four Seasons Hotel Beirut allows guests to explore its culture, history and vibrant atmosphere with ease. The modern accommodation, state of the art facilities, stunning 360 degree views of the city, mountain and sea, along with world renowned highly personalized service makes it sophisticated beyond measure.
- Transportation allowance as per Lebanese Labour Law
- Health Insurance
- Free meals on duty will be provided in our employee restaurant, “Manara”.
- Uniforms and lockers are provided for uniformed staff.
- Complimentary accommodation in other Four Seasons Hotels, subject to length of service and availability limitations.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- بيروت, Lebanon
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato