Descripción de la oferta
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is seeking an Executive Chef
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 92 hotels in 38 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a talented Food & Beverage team in the middle of the lagoon
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a pristine paradise complete with stunning views of the South Pacific. The Resort is proposing 100 Water bungalows and 7 villas and by joining our team, you would discover why U.S. News named it “the best island in the world” in 2012. The Spa is a peaceful space composed by 9 treatment rooms.
The role of the Executive Chef involves:
The Executive Chef provides leadership and management for the Kitchen and Stewarding Department by establishing plans of character, integrity, and quality which result in the long-range continued growth and profitability of the department, division and Hotel.
Just some of the Benefits Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programmes
The following skills are required for this position:
- Fluency in French is required. Knowledge of English is advantageous
- European applicants are preferable (French country preferable)
- Applicants are required to have five to seven years of experience in a related position.
- Hospitality education is preferable, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience.
- Preferably previous Resort experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Motu Tehotu, French Polynesia
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato