Descripción de la oferta
Provide service and repairs to hotel equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
1. Handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
2. Handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
3. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
4. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
5. Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
6. Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
7. Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
1. Support the installation or relocation of any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary.
2. Assist with energy conservation programs in the hotel.
3. Support the installation of electrical and mechanical systems for renovations, outlet additions and associated equipment and of electrical set ups for exhibits including maintenance of those set-ups.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience
Experience: Experience required by position is from three months to one full year of employment in the related position with Four Seasons or other organizations.
Skills and Abilities: Requires a working technical knowledge of general building maintenance. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the- Job or through a series of professional certifications. Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment. Ability to read and speak and write English.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato