Descripción de la oferta
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done.
In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish.
Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Cairo at The First Residence is currently looking for Room Service Coordinator.
The Room Service Coordinator is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.Takes guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate deliver of orders according to Four Seasons Standards.
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence and worldwide with our company
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Giza Governorate, Egypt
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato