Descripción de la oferta
The Player Attendant is responsible for bag storage and handling, cart staging, valet service, driving range operation, group set-up and customer service.
Requirements include the ability to work during inclement weather in a fast paced environment. Ideal candidates must be dependable, able to lift 50 lbs+, and have knowledge of proper golf etiquette. Prior guest service experience in a luxury environment required, must be able to operate a golf cart safely and have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have a Texas Driver’s License and clean driving record. A flexible schedule is required including weekends and holidays.
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary and wages
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan with company match
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us at:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates
being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato