Descripción de la oferta
The Floor Supervisor is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team who collectively is responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel. The Floor Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all guest rooms meet the highest standards as set by Four Seasons Hotels. The Floor Supervisor oversees both Room Attendants and Houseman working on the floors conducting detailed inspections of their work.
We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. This role has direct involvement with both guests and management and strong English communication skills are required. The Floor Supervisor requires strong leadership skills, the ability to provide feedback to both employees and management and strong follow through. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick daysFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato