Descripción de la oferta
The Talent Acquisition Manager supports the needs of the business and proactively endeavors to fulfill recruitment needs through strategic and resourceful measures. This role involves working alongside operational managers and supporting their recruitment needs, forming a recruitment strategy, making decisions about appropriate recruitment sources, interviewing and selecting applicants in accordance with Labor laws, maintaining relationships with local schools & colleges and attending career fairs and events throughout the year. We are looking for a proactive recruiter who will be expected to go out and increase the flow of potentially qualified candidates.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional interpersonal, organization, and communications skills. Someone who is able to successfully multi-task in a fast-pasted environment, is proactive, creative, and enjoys working in a team environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience is preferable
- Experience in a luxury hospitality organization is an asset
- Degree in a Human Resources or Hospitality Program is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is strongly preferred.
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary and wages
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan with company match
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us at:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato