Descripción de la oferta
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine''s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 232 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Hosts/esses at the Four Seasons Hotel Doha are the first and last point of contact with the guest upon entering/exiting the restaurant. They are the first and last impression the guest will have of the outlet and because of that, are an integral part of guest satisfaction!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests
- Coordinating guest reservations
- Responding to guest inquiries
- Communicating and building rapport with guests while providing above and beyond service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction
- Answering phones and assisting where needed in the restaurant operation
Experience and Skills:-
- Previous Experience as Hostess with a Five Star Luxury Hotel/Resort
- Proficient in verbal/written English and Good knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication skills for both guest and management interaction.
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture - diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide (upon availability)
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Diplomatic Area, Doha, Qatar
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato