Descripción de la oferta
The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Director of Banquet who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
•Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
•Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
•Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
•An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
•Plan, organize, direct and control the work of employees in the Banquet while ensuring exceptional service and attention to guest
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
1. Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, supervisors and assistant managers in the Banquet department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met with long-range strategic planning for Banquet operation.
2. Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control while focusing on creative revenue generation solutions to maximize profit.
3. The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
4. The ability to work closely with Director of Catering in order to stimulate sales and profit and ensure that all guest’s requests is accommodated though creativities.
5. The ability to make suggestions and recommendations to the management in reference to improvement of general operation and profitability. Provide competitor analysis and information regarding guest’s satisfaction.
6. Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the department and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
7. Establishes par stock and control of operating equipments to ensure smooth operation of the department.
8. Establish short-term and long-term goals of the department according to business opportunities.
9. Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
2. Three to five years previous department head experience in Banquet Service.
3. Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
4. Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
5. Requires good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
6. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required
Join us and Enjoy…
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
- Best-in-industry training
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
- Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
- Employee service awards
- Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- 西湖区, 杭州市, China
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible