Descripción de la oferta
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire – Wild Carrot – Waiter/Waitress
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…come and find out why!
With over 109 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the guest experience through continual innovation and the highest luxury hospitality standards.
The Server position provides an expertly served beverage or dining experience; anticipating the guests’ needs and as an expert on the menu options. The Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is looking for top talent to join their dynamic team.
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
Experience and Language
- Proficient in verbal/written English and Good knowledge of English.
Don''t miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while beginning your career with the world''s leading luxury hotel company!
For more information on the hotel: www.fourseasons.com/hampshire
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Hook, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible