Descripción de la oferta
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for an Assistant Banquet Manager. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Banquet team, the Assistant Manager works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality service. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Select,train,evaluate,lead,motivate,coach, and discpline all employees,and supervisors in the Hotel''s banquet Department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Coordinate set-up requirements for hotel and off-site functions according to banquet event order, communicate directly with group contacts. Catering Managers, and Conference Services mangers to ensure that all details of the function are carried out , ensure quality and timeliness of all food items, as well as provide knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, inventory and cash control.
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Observe physical conditions of facilities and equipment in the banquet area and make recommendations for corrections.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- One to two years previous experience in a Manager or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf