Descripción de la oferta
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Director of Retail. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality service. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Manage all Retail assets of the Hualalai Resort to assure optimal return on investment. Work in partnership with the Retail Buyer and all outlet managers, seeking to grow our business opportunities in retail.
- Author and consistently evaluate and update the Hualalai Resort Retail Business Plan. Work with the Retail Buyer to effectively integrate the Merchandise Plan into the Retail Business Plan, and with the outlet managers to effect best execution.
- Establish and manage the annual Retail Budget, in partnership with the Retail Buyer, Resort Controller, and with each outlet manager.
- Take ownership of the integrity of Abacus, as a means of effective inventory control and asset management. Maintain retail operating systems conducive to consistently achieving the best possible inventory record accuracy, from point of sale to inventory management.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- At least five years of supervisory experience in Retail preferably in a hotel environment.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible